Sunday 15 July 2012

Short Hair!

For those who already knew me, should know that I have been keeping my long hair style for.... almost 10 years? My hair length has been around my waistline and butt for as long as I remember. The reason that I did not want to change my hair style is because I am too lazy to manage my hair. :p People had been saying that my hair looks shiny, I wonder why. Actually they are super dry because I did not even bother to put anything on it except washing and conditioning it~ XD Therefore, I faced with extreme hair fall lately. I guess my scalp  no longer can support the length of my hair and my hair also get tangled very very often. T.T


Last photo of me with my long straight hair


Hence, I have this urge of cutting my hair all of a sudden. XD I thought of it few days back and I got the haircut yesterday~ Haha. I did not really think much as I know hair will grow long again very soon (I hope :p) I wanted to do bob hair and googled for a nice one. I found this which I kind of like it, although it does not look so bob~ But I want it slightly shorter la, just enough to cover my fatty face. :p





Then I thought about which salon I should go to. I have been going to Beauty Extreme in The Mall for the past few years. There was a professional stylist that I like very much but seems like he has transfer to another branch or went to somewhere else. So I no longer go there anymore. :p My friend introduced this salon called Hairworx, near to the Museum Telekom. She goes there all the time, bringing her sisters too.


Apparently the salon is quite busy on a Saturday. Initially I only wanted a haircut but the stylist insist of straightening my hair since it's so frizzy. I gave in at the end because I do not pay that often also la, and I want a nicer hair. So I sat there for 4 hours and paid RM300. -.-" The outcome was quite nice la, although it came out different from what I wanted. After the so called resculpturing or whatever, my hair is very very soft and bouncy now. XD I think it worth the money.


The stylist was so happy with the outcome that she insisted on taking a photo for me o.O


I wanted it shorter but the stylist suggested this length. T.T I only do not like the fringe. The stylist did not cut the fringe for me at the beginning but I requested for it. Then she cut it so short that I got a shock of my life. T.T I hope it will grow soon.





When I prepared to go out right after my hair cut I realized that, the new hairstyle made my head looks even bigger. I have already have a big head, now my body looks so tiny. o.O


Super big head. Ow, the top I bought it from a small boutique from Sg. Wang. It costs only RM15 and I super like it. XD

1 comment: