Monday 31 December 2012

Adios 2012!

I think I have been abandoning my blog again. Haha. I am so sorry as things had got very busy all this while. Anyway, it is the last day of 2012. How was your year? It has been not so bad to me. Of course, good and bad things did happen. We should let the past be the past and focus on the year ahead. It will be a challenging year. I am all-in, looking forward for the arrival of 2013. :D Before that, let me recap my 2012 on this very last holy day. Lol.


First of all, I got myself a smartphone. It was my new year resolution to get one as things will be easier for me. Camera, the Internet etc all in one. So I got myself a Samsung Galaxy Note right after the Chinese New Year. I was very proud of it, until I saw the pink version came out six months after I bought it. o.O And Galaxy Note 2 was released two months after that. What the.... -.-"




After godzilla years, I went to Genting Highlands during the Chinese New Year again, for the Doraemon World event. It was freaking packed, just like how China is. It was even hard to find a place to sit quietly.




Then, my old blog was closed due to the shutdown of the blog domain. I should have chosen Blogspot from the very first place. All my own posts and photos. =.= Anyway, I opened this new blog again and I was hardly maintaining it. Haha. I did not write as much as I used to be. Btw, thanks for still reading this. LOL.




On around April, my old company relocated to Cyberjaya. I drove 70++km a day, to and from the new office. My car was not going to sustain long. So I quit. Lol.




Left that old job after three years of service and accepted the new challenge. New kind of environment with a bunch of new incredible people. So much for me to learn but I strive to excel in this job.




I cut my super long straight hair that I have kept for ten years. It was some ad-hoc mood. I think it was too long and dry. I need a fresh look. Some people called me Chibi Maruko Chan, the Japanese anime character. Now I am trying to keep it long again. Butt itchy.




I developed an affection with dresses. I felt I want to be in dresses so much that I bought sooooo many dresses in one go. Most of them are asymmetric dresses. It all started from the moment I saw a Caucasian girl in a very pretty asymmetric dress. She looked totally awesome. *envy* Haha.




Around September, my Grandma fell ill. I am so glad that I managed to take some time off to fly back to Sabah to visit her. Few weeks after that, she passed away. I flew back again to attend her funeral on a weekend. She had been a great lady, to the family. Hope she is doing well up there. :)




Grandma was not the only one who left us. My hamster that I have been rearing for more than 2 years left me for the Rainbow bridge as well. He was old and ill too. It was a relieve that he did not need to suffer anymore but I truly miss him. My other hamster is of the same age as well. I pray for his good health in the coming year. :)




I have traveled to a few places this year. Quite an accomplishment for me. I took flights until I feel phobia of them now, plus those flights back to Sabah for Grandma. I do not want to take any flight anytime soon. >.<" Right after I left my previous job, I went for a short weekend getaway with my Bestie to Singapore. The last time I was there was 2006. Wow. Met some friends there and had fun in the USS and Marina Bay Sands. Short, rush, tiring but nice trip.




On October, I finally stepped onto the land of Siem Reap after thinking about it since I was in the College. It was a fun trip. I miss the places there. I saw the Angkor Wat and I will be back definitely. I am so glad that I went. :D




Just last week, I went to Beijing/Tianjin with the BF. It was an exhausted trip due to the dumbo AirA*** decided to change the flight route from Tianjin to Beijing. The timing of the flights were so weird that we needed to sleep in the airport. Moreover, due to the super cold weather, I got very ill during the trip. Nevertheless, I visited a lot of places despite my illnesses. Lol. Salute myself.




Not forgetting, I own a Christmas sock for the first time. Thanks to my colleague, Ivy, whom prepared the gift and I got it for the gift exchange session. She is a nice girl. Lol. I like the sock.




I think those are all the highlights happened to me this year. Thanks to those who have treated me well throughout the year. Pray for a happy and healthy year ahead for myself and everyone. Good luck please come to us. Happy New Year! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment