Saturday 19 May 2012

A Day in Cyberjaya

If you know me, you would have known that I was working in TPM. If you don't, yeah~ That was where our office located. However, last month we have moved our office to Cyberjaya. That's almost 40km away from my house. FML. I have been feeling not happy all the while after we were told about it. Luckily, the company allows us to work from home half of the time. XD


Basically, I go to office around 2 days a week. (That's enough for me to doze off when I'm driving~ :p) It is a longgggggg highway to work and my little cute car cannot go so fast pun. T.T Fortunately, there is no jam *touchwood* so I normally can reach in about 30 minutes (That's fast! :D) Our office is very small ler, but organized quite well.




So that's the whole office. FOL. Saw that opened window? There is where I am sitting at. I opened that window because the office smells like burnt wires. o.O Anyway, it's a great view from that window. Greenish scene and I can see birds standing on the branch scratching their body. lol~ With that window opened, I can listen to the natural bird chirping sound all the time.. Ahh, peaceful office (If my colleagues work from home la.. lalala~). Bad thing is that there are some constructions going on at the main road, so I saw those ugly cradles around. >.<




There comes the most anticipated time of the day = lunch time. In Cyberjaya, I don't anticipate lor.. Dengkil, Equine and Puchong are so far away. The food around here seriously, either suck or boring. Luckily I still have friends and my Sister who are working and studying in Cyberjaya, at least I still feel like going out. Else, I think I better tapao meehoon goreng from the Malay Auntie before departing for work. :p


 

That's the Chinese mixed rice that I can find here. Lunch is so hot. Places are all crowded regardless the food nice or not. Sien! Good thing, I can be back in the office within one hour. Means I can pretend to be more hardworking. Haha. Then as the bird chirping and I start feeling the effect of after lunch, there comes time to go home. That's fast? Yeah, my time lately past so fast. That's because I aged a lot I guess. By the way, time to go home means time to stuck in the traffic jam. Yes! I normally take one hour to reach home and I literally feel like puking in the car. =.="





That's all for my sad and bored life in Cyberjaya. Guess you guys must be half sleeping after reading until this point. Some might probably not even reach here. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment