Saturday 12 May 2012

Miao!

I live in an apartment with a lot of stray cats around. The majority residents here are Malay, so the cats are having good life here. Few months back, I saw this pair of Cat Mama hanging around with her playful kitten at our corridor. XD So cute! The kitten was running around syok sendiri while the Mama was chilling.


They have been missing for a while before they appear again at the staircase beside our unit. :D They were chilling and sleeping there while enjoying the sunlight~ Since then, I have been feeding them everyday and play with them~ XD They are just too cute and the Mama liked it when I rub her belly and she'll start rubbing my legs~ :p




I like the kitten especially because she is just too adorable and playful~ She would go like "See, I'm so cute, play with me please~" Haha.. I have been feeding three of them, (There was one unknown Calico kitten came along too!) then the Mama disappeared. I thought probably she found a better place to cari makan. :( Then the two kittens always hang around at our unit's shoe rack area, waiting for me.



One day, I found out that the playful kitten was hanging around at Ground Floor and was bullied by another Fat Garfield gangster cat when she tried to go to upper floor.. T.T Nevermind, I've rescued her~ XD But she just like to go to the Ground floor until once she was missing forever. I have been waiting for her since then but she never appeared. So down. >.< Until this morning my Brother showed me this photo:




I went like OMFGWTFBBQ~ o.O I could not imagine that because I always thought she was a kitten.. :p But the kittens were so cute! So I walked around the apartment to find them. And I found..... She is now locked up at a fenced area by an Uncle. I think that Uncle wants to protect her and the kittens from other bad villain cats.. But, locking up cats are so bad. She is protected but she lost her freedom. She looks so bored in there. Although she was excited to see me but she just could not get out.



Should I just let her be? T.T


Edited: Just realized the cat in the photo that my Brother showed me is not the white Kitten. Pai seh~ :p

No comments:

Post a Comment