Wednesday 30 May 2012

Have You Seen Ice?

Heyo! I just came back from a short trip to Singapore. At last managed to get a short break after so long. My last trip was more than a year ago. No wonder I felt so depressed. =.=" Anyway, will blog about the trip soon as I am still compiling the photos~ XD





Anyway, during the trip, my Starbucks tumbler which accompanied me for 6 years leaked. My sling bag was wet most of the time, as well as a part of my khakis pants. >.<" Super annoying. I kept keeping the bottle stand up straight in my sling bag.


Then I realized my three girl friends whom I went to and met up with in Singapore are all using the same brand of water bottles.. o.O Coincident? Or that brand is just too good? One of them told me that brand previously released a collection of water tumblers with the collaboration with some young artists. She got two of them. Looks interesting, sorry I never knew about it la. XD


So I went to Jusco looking for it. Found one of the collection, which was drawn by Yisin. Probably it's already kinda outdated now but I like it very much. It's so cute and meaningful at the same time, with the theme of "Have you Seen Ice?" :D




It features a polar bear that likes ice-skating. Oh so cute. Turned it around and it says that Polar Bear can now only swim with the quote of "A polar bear swan nine days in search of ice, due to climate change".. Wuwuwuwu... Shoooo sad~ T.T




I still saw a lot of these at Jusco. You can drop by to grab it if you like it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment