Saturday 1 September 2012

Short Hair iz High Maintenance!

Hey all~ I have been disappearing again! Lol.. Sorry but nothing exciting happened lately and I was busy as usual. Earlier I mentioned that I cut off my super long hair which I have kept for 10 years. After barely two months, my hair grew long again, touching my shoulder already. It looked very out-of-shape and hard to maintain since it kept curving outward. T.T


This was taken one week back, right after I blew it. I didn't know my hair can grow so fast.


Therefore, I went to the hair salon again. I thought of going to another salon initially but I could not find a good one, so I went back to the one earlier. The hairstylist damn want to cheat money one. She insisted me to do hair treatment, means more money lor. But the cheapskate me die also don't want to spend more that I should, so I only got the hairwash + cut for RM55. That is expensive ok! Not that she cut a lot. It's difficult to be a woman, with short hair. >.< I used to cut my hair once a year.


Anyway, I was very brave and told the stylist to cut my fringe, I said I want those dolly fringe. What was I thinking? o.O Once she started cutting, I felt a sense of regression. Lol! I should have kept my longer fringe. I ended up looking like a nerdy primary school kid. T.T


On the train. Devastated. T__T


The fringe is not even straight, it looks a little bit curvy. If you watch TVB dramas, my fringe now looks like the one 花家姐 had. FML.. Additionally, my forehead is very wide and big, so my front hair is not enough to cover it. My fringe looks very thin although the stylist already did her best to comb the hair from the middle of the head to the front.


My fringe iz so thin! >.<


*faint* Then I recalled that I had exactly the same hairstyle when I was studying in kindergarten. o.O I think it was cuter. Now I don't know what my colleagues and managers will say when I am back to work on Monday. Hope I still look convincing enough with my office wear. T___T


Oh hi cute me! I have so much fate with this hairstyle. T3T

No comments:

Post a Comment