Monday 17 September 2012

S.Wine @ Ben's Independent Grocer, Publika

Ever since I have visited Publika few weeks back, I have been wanting to return again for other restaurants. New makan place for me~ XD I had a chance (and mood :p) for brunch at Publika last weekend. We decided to give a try at S.Wine which is located at the B.I.G. supermarket as my friend has been showing me blog posts about it. :D Btw, it is non-halal.




It is located right at the back of the supermarket, beside a stall selling breads (called Breads if I am not mistaken.) At 12pm, the restaurant was quite quiet, which was out of my expectation. This is because it was super packed at The Red Beanbag at the same time when we went, I thought here will be more or less.


Should be able to guess what they serve here. XD


I like the ambiance where the lights are slightly deemed. They provide very good service too, most importantly, I did not see any foreign workers who do not understand English well. >.<" I had problems communicating with some of those foreign workers in some restaurants, which I do not really like it.


Phone camera angle too small, the S is gone.


I did not look at the menu properly actually. All I focused was "BREAKFAST"~ lol~ I cannot resist this word I do not know why. Their breakfast menu is available until 6pm. (There are people who wake up later than me! XD)


Om nom nom!


After ordering, we were served with plain water and complimentary breads which were still warm. :D I like! Came with a piece of butter. Just nice as I was duper hungry while waiting for my "breakfast".


Two little warm breads~ :D


A cup of Cappuccino to and Latte to start the day with~ Ahhh~ Nice. :D


We heart coffee~ <3


I already knew what I wanted to eat even before we reached. Lol~ I basically only use my brain to think of what to eat all day long. I had the Eggs Benedict (RM22), which is one of my favourite breakfasts besides those American Big Breakfast. XD It is actually poached eggs, placed on baked ham, some random vegetables which I do not know and english muffin (I love muffins weee~~ :p) Everything was fine besides the baked ham being too rough. It was kinda hard to cut it. Big portion for me.


Oh, Hello Ben!


The BF opted for the Mexicana Pulled Pork (RM31) without actually know what it is. FHL~ It's actually a mixture of baked beans and pulled pork top with poached egg, and it tasted a little bit spicy. It was served with a slice of toasted bread. The BF did not really like it though, probably because this was not what he expected lol~


Should the egg be mixed into the baked beans?



I heard that their other choices from the menu are quite good too. Will be back for more, especially the Pork satay~ :D Long live porkz~~ Lol~


This iz not pork. =.="

No comments:

Post a Comment