Tuesday 4 September 2012

The Red Beanbag @ Publika

I have long heard that there are many eateries opened up in Publika but I never had a chance to drop by. I would not have this place in mind also whenever I was thinking of something to eat. However, I remember to suggest it to my friend finally for our lunch on last weekend. Since we had never been there, we google-d around to choose a suitable restaurant for our lunch.. Actually brunch~ XD


We settled with the decision of going to The Red Beanbag. The reviews of this place are decent and there are alot of food choices there. To my surprise, the place was very packed when we reached around 12pm. Never thought people would go there so early. We were put into the waiting list. T.T


The real red bean bags. lol.


Luckily it was not too long after we were seated. The seating area is not too big, therefore the space is a little bit cramped. Moreover, it was quite noisy at the indoor.


That's the kitchen.


We were served a bottle of plain water which we finished when we left. I think we sat there for nearly two hours, watching tonnes of people came and being put into waiting list, and we happily clogging the place. XD




What got my attention was their breakfast. I was craving for big breakfast for quite some time but I did not have a chance to eat that. Looking at the selection of the choices, I gone berserk (Obviously I exaggerated -.-").


Brunch which ends on 3pm. People in KL wake up late. :D


The friend ordered a cup of Green Tea Sunshine (RM7). It supposed to be green tea with a pinch of pineapple. The pineapple smell was great but it did not taste that way though. It tasted like an ordinary green tea lor.




I had a cup of Latte (RM8), which was quite bold. Wonder how many shots of espresso they put it. I had to add some water into it. @.@"


Nice drawing with the foam. XD


I decided to choose the greediest one, RBB's Big Breakfast Fry-Up (RM19.90). It came with a selection of egg choices, beef or chicken sausage, and beef bacon or turkey ham; together with the normal stuffs: baked beans, toasted breads, sauteed mushroom and hashbrown. The sauteed mushroom was kind of tasteless though.


Big enough or not?


We shared a Classic French Toast (RM13.90) because we read that the review was not bad. It was good as the toast came with almond flakes on it, made it crunchy. :D Came with maple syrup and banana/strawberry chunks. The toast tasted better without the fruits. The banana was too sweet and the strawberry was too sour. :P Fussy us.


The waiter was kind of shock when we ordered so much. We are big eaters! :P


The friend had the Fowl Luck (RM25.90), which was a marinated chicken whole leg paired with olive and sauteed mushroom. I think the chicken was marinated not long enough, it was kind of tasteless if it was eaten without the sauce given. The meat was tender enough though.


Healthy.



We found a cute wording on the waiters' shirt. It is written "Use the force to summon me". They did not sense my force. I need to practice more on it wtf. And they are called the "Red Beanie"?


May the force be with you.


Moreover, we saw this small board on the table written on some promotions offered for some selected professions. The promotion is valid form 4th September to 12th October, where there is a 30% discount on the dinner bills during weekdays. I found my Techy Nerds on Week 5. FML I am a nerd. T.T You can take a look here if you are interested.


Love your job?

No comments:

Post a Comment