Thursday 21 June 2012

Caffeiness, Kampung Pandan

Wow~ I am busy busy busy! Haha, not much time to write here. Shoooo sad. I was not supposed to write about this first, but someone requested for it. I will do it first then. :P Anyway, I visited this place in the evening and the lighting there was so deem that I could not get nice photos. Forgive me, I do not have a good camera, only my Galaxy Note Note~ >.<


Caffeinees is a cafe cum restaurant which is situation right after Bulatan Kampung Pandan. If you come from Jalan Tun Razak, just keep all the way left when you reached the roundabout. It is located after the Arabian restaurant and some other expensive but not so nice restaurants. :P First impression was "Whoaaa, nice place.." The place is decorated as a garden-like white cafe. There are outdoor cafes at the front and also behind. It got very crowded after 8pm. T.T





If you ever drop by, I will advise you to take the outdoor cafe's seats. The indoor cafe is totally closed and it is extremely noisy. I could not really hear what my friend said. =.= Anyway, Caffeinees serves mainly Western food, ranging from sandwich to pasta to steak to baked rice. The prices are quite reasonable for me though.





I had a cup of hot Honey Milk, which came with a thick layer of foam. I do not know whether it was there purposely or the staff just forgot to scoop it up but I do not like foam on honey milk though. Very weird. Moreover, they put too much of honey into it, the drink was too sweet. I got choked on the first sip. =.="





My friend had a bowl of Borsch Soup. It came with two slices of garlic bread. It looks just normal. :p Actually I did not get to try it.





After browsing the menu for quite some time, I decided to order the Salmon Baked Rice as I already had pasta for lunch on that day. The baked rice came in a huge portion (to me la) and it was served on the drying pan itself. o.O Can't they bake the rice in a bowl or whatsoever? =.=" Anyway, it was good. A lot of salmon chunks and a lot of cheese. :D





Friend said she did not have appetite, so she ordered a set of Salmon Panini. Quite huge portion too. It came with some side salads. The Panini was too huge that my Friend could only finish one piece, and she just pull out the salmon slices from the other piece of panini to eat. lol~ She said salmon is expensive. Haha.





This concludes that we have small appetite *shy*. Anyway, the cafe was too busy and I think they are lack of staffs, so the service was not that good. We had to call them several times before they could come to us. Moreover, the indoor cafe was just too noisy. The interior was nice though. Will I come again? Hmm.. I have to consider first la. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment