Saturday 30 June 2012

Petite Millie, One Utama

I had an ad hoc outing with some friends last week, the venue was supposed to be Mid Valley but it was changed to One Utama, two hours before the promised time. =.= One of the excited friends suggested to have our lunch at Petite Millie, which I did not hear about before earlier. She is always actively reading food blogs. I think she is hungry all the time. XD





The cafe was almost empty when we reached. Probably it was still early, around 11:30am. It was quite spacious and they have a basket at every table for the ladies to put their handbags. We did not use that though since I feel it is safer to hug my bag.





The menu was written in some languages that I do not understand so I browsed it for quite some time, reading the small descriptions below the big alien names. T.T




I had a cup of my favourite Chamomile Tea (RM7). It is refillable, just by adding hot water anyway. I paid RM7 for a sachet of Boh tea. FML. It came with a piece of cookie, it was nice though. LOL




The friend decided to take a cup of Cappuccino (RM7). Nothing special I assume. :p




I wanted to order sandwiches initially but I changed my mind when I know there is pizza available. Haha. Lucky me because I saw the girl at the next table ordered exactly what I wanted to order and the portion is so huge that I think I needed to skip eating for the rest of the day if I ate that. I settled with the Iberian Beef Cecina (RM19.50). It came with chopped capsicums (I like capsicums yay~ ) and three slices of air dried beef loin which was very chewy. I could not bite it so I took the whole slice on the first bite. T.T (I grabbed the pizza by hand) The sauce was good, a little sweet and tangy.






The friend ordered the Avocado and Crab (RM19.50), also a pizza. A lot of crab chunks but the Friend commented that they were a bit tasteless. She wished that the crab chunks were saltier. Also, the avocado came in big pieces. It would be better if they were chopped smaller, so that they can be enjoyed together with the pizza.




The friend mentioned that the desserts were good. Too bad that we were too full for that. Next time maybe. Hmm, probably no. Haha. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment