Friday 22 June 2012

Outdated!

Hello weekend! I can see you~ XD Actually this is a really pointless post. Since I have left the blog rot for almost two weeks, I have decided to slip in something while waiting for my facial mask to dry up. :P Sorry for being boring, works have been depressing for the past few weeks. FML. Hope non of my colleagues read this. lol~


I went for shopping last weekend (After..... how long I have lost track) to heal my lonely soul due to those boring weekdays~ Errr I realized I have became an outdated Auntie. T.T Shops in the Pavilion have changed, many new shops and eateries have opened for some times and I was like Wow~ I should go out more often. It has been me, myself and my hamsters lately. :P Of course, I have successfully healed the soul buy donating out some cash to the shops. Ok la, at least I am a happier person now. XD


Actually the outing also was to have a meal with my longest serving friend, sort of to celebrate her birthday la, but without birthday cake though. I ordered a hand-drawn (I doubt) Morty mug for her. It is like those caricature printed on some products la. They have many choices of template to select from. I think it was a little too pricey for that as the printing quality was not that good. If you are interested, you can look at the products available here.




Alright, it is time to go to bed. Still have a date with my long lost friend tomorrow and I need to replenish sleeps that I am lack of during the weekdays~ End with a totally unrelated Magic Skin effect photo of me taken last weekend~ Good night everyone! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment