Saturday 9 June 2012

Tong Pak Fu, Mid Valley

Tong Pak Fu was opened in Mid Valley many many months back. I always wanted to try their desserts (Menu looks so nice~ Awww) but always did not have the chance because..... we were attracted by the Snowflake stall on the same floor~ :p I like the Bestseller in Snowflake so every time when I wanted to go Tong Pak Fu, I'll go Snowflake instead if there was a seat. XD


At last I found a suitable time to go right after movie last weekend, before dinner date with some friends. :D Since we would be having dinner real soon, we could not order much. Only some ice and sweet soup maybe. However, the menu really made me mouth watering and spoiled with choices. It has desserts range from Snowy Ice to Hot Desserts to tarts and even some drinks. Stared at the menu sooooo long before ordering something real simple. Life is full of choices~ XD




Mango Snowy Ice (RM8.80) is one of their Best Sellers and one of the dessert I will always order. :D The portion was quite big, can be shared by two. The shaved ice was just very very soft and flavourful, with slight creamy taste. It came with some aloe vera and jelly bites. XD Nice! It melts quite fast too.. Make sure to finish it while it's still in the shape. :D Will order this again next time.





Then I thought of ordering a hot one, since it's cold in Mid Valley. I chose the Beancurd Skin with Egg Sweet Soup (RM5.80) as I always like 腐竹薏米. XD This one is a little bit overpriced. It came with two quail eggs but the sweet soup tasted little bit bland although the texture is very smooth. Moreover, the ginkgo is quite hard and bitter. >.< I would prefer those sold by vans at the road side. :p


Quail egg~


Will definitely drop by again to try other desserts. :D I can call my friends out to yum cha here next time~ I like desserts~~~ XD


No. I no love durian. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment