Wednesday 6 June 2012

Hey Mickey!

A week back, I was told that Mid Valley is having this event of Mickey Mouse, called Mickey Mouse through the Years~ Many Mickey's figurines are placed at the Centre Court as well as along the pathway of the shopping complex. The event will be going on until 10th of June in the Centre Court. I think they will move it somewhere else after that as I saw it stated the end date is 17th of September.. Hmm.. Need to find out about it.




There are over hundreds of 6-inch figurines and some 6-feet ones. All these figurines are painted creatively and submitted by institutions, companies and also individuals. Found some are painted by well-known artists. Not all that I found are nice but there are really some that I like very much. :D


The first from left is from Yisin. Others I cannot remember but I like them.


Some look decent too la. I saw one that was painted by a young kid, not too bad. A lot of pink ones lol. Some of the retailer companies made the Mickeys somehow represent their company. Like A Cut Above put on some funny hairstyle and make up to the Mickey (Pity). XD




I found out there are a few which I think are not that nice. There is this especially one that I think is very eye-catching but yet very ugly. Hahaha. Sorry, that's the one from Amber Chia. It just too unique and too much la, just like the owner. Ow, Amber Chia's fans please do not kill me~ :p


Yucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment