Sunday 24 June 2012

Time Flies~

I met up with a long time friend of mine over the weekend and it reminded me of our past. She was a really close friend during secondary school and throughout the college time, sort of my partner in crime la. We skipped class together, go out together, basically I spent 70% of my time with her. The time when we were not together, we were actually on the phone with each other. Haha. What a nice memory.


With my partner in crime on 2006. Six years back. Our youth~ lol~


After graduated and she started to work, we seldom kept in touch anymore. This was due to some different ways of thinking too. I never agreed with what she decided and I got fumed whenever we talked about it. To stop all the negative feelings, I decided to stay away from her and just let her did whatever she wanted.


A long period past and I finally knew that I could not interfere her life, so I accepted the fact and started to stay in contact with her again. We were all grown ups by then and were so busy with our own working lives. Now, she is even further away as she works in another state.


Meeting with her always brings back our old sweet memories. Many things have changed though, mainly the way I think. However, there is one thing never changed. That is that we still look young as in six years back. Haha~ Anyway, I just want to wish her all the best in her new career.


We still look the same, don't we? Besides that I have lesser hair now. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment